Thoughts are things. Your actions define your thoughts and that defines your destiny. Here, I brought you 7 things that differentiate between rich and poor people.
So, let’s start without any delay.
1. Rich people read books instead of watching T.V : Books help to establish communication from the people or era at the time the book was written.
Rich people don’t watch T.V. They choose books over T.V. They continuously strive for learning new things.
They read books. They know that books can help them understand the people, at the time the book was written.
Having a clear understanding of the past helps for the future.
2. Poor people choose to blame others instead of taking responsibility : Rich people don’t blame others they take responsibility for their failures.
It keeps de-motivation away from them.
When rich people fail they find out their weak points and then rectify them.
Blaming others also reduces their ability to do things.
3. Poor people focus on saving and rich people focus on investing : Poor people avoid risk. They are also deprived of good returns along with avoiding risk.
Saving the money contains almost no risk.
Rich people are not afraid to take risks, they invest their money, time, etc. and therefore, they enjoy better returns.
4. Poor people think they know everything, rich people continuously learn : Poor people spend all their lives in an illusion and that is they think that they know everything.
They live in the dark but think they’re not. On the other hand, rich people always examine themselves and improve themselves.
5. Poor people believe that money is the root of the evil, while rich people believe that poverty is the root of the evil : “More money leads to more problem”, this is the mindset of the poor people.
They feel that money is a barrier to leading a happy life.
On the other hand, those who take money as a tool of freedom are the people who attract riches.
6. Poor people have a lottery mentality while rich people have an action mentality : Poor people depend on the miracle.
They have the lottery mentality.
Actions are required for success. Rich people have an action mentality rather than the lottery mentality.
7. Poor people have a scarcity mindset, rich people live in abundance : There is more than enough in the universe.
There is no lack of money. People having these kind of thought attracts riches.
While poor people live in scarcity.
So, these are the 7 things that differentiate between rich and poor people.
If you have any questions or want to say something about this blog, do comment in the comment box.